How to use forbitspace on Polygon?
Polygon, formerly known as Matic Network, is an Ethereum-compatible blockchain interoperability and scaling platform.
Polygon achieves this expanded vision by utilizing a variety of technologies such as the POS (Proof of Stake) Chain, Plasma Chains, ZK-rollups (zero-knowledge proofs), and Optimistic rollups.
To use forbitspace on Polygon, you need to add Polygon to MetaMask first. You must set up a MetaMask Wallet on your Chrome as the initial step.
- Search MetaMask on Google and download the MetaMask Wallet.
- Click this button to set up the wallet on your Chrome.
- Then, click “Add to Chrome” and a prompt will pop up, you need to click the “Add extension” button to add the MetaMask on your Chrome.
- Click “Get started” and then “Create a Wallet” button to make a new account. Then you should agree to the term of policy to continue.
- It will ask you to reenter your password to unlock your account.
- After that, click the lock here and copy/remember these phrase to use for the next step => Click next
- Choose the words in the order of the secret words and then click confirm.
- The set-up steps are all done, click “All done” and you can see your account details.
- Then click this button to change your Mainnet.
- Change the current mainnet (Ethereum) into Polygon Mainnet by clicking “Add network”.
Then you will see this site, you need to fill in the box with the following information to conduct changes.
- Network Name: Matic Mainnet
- New RPC URL: https://rpc-mainnet.maticvigil.com/
- ChainID: 137
- Symbol: MATIC
- Block Explorer URL: https://explorer.matic.network/
For more information on how to use MetaMask with Polygon (Matic Network), check out here.
Then you just need to click save and you will see the mainnet changes immediately.
And here is the interface of the MetaMask after you change the mainnet successfully.
How to use forbitspace on Polygon
forbitspace – The Decentralized Exchange Super Aggregator is an interoperability aggregator protocol that unites decentralized applications across disparate blockchains. Allows crypto traders to tap deep liquidity and receive better pricing with one single interface.
If you want to trade with MetaMask on the Polygon Mainnet on forbitspace, you can go to the https://app.forbitspace.com/#/swap and connect wallet with your MetaMask Wallet. Then you will be able to conduct a transaction on forbitspace with Metamask. Here are some steps that you can follow:
- Go to the https://app.forbitspace.com/#/swap and click the “Connect Wallet” button.
- After that, a prompt will pop up and ask you to enter your password to unlock your wallet. And your Metamask Wallet will be connected to forbitspace constantly.
- After unlocking your Wallet, you can use Metamask to trade on forbitspace from now on.
After that, if you want to discover forbitspace on Polygon, follow these steps:
- Switch the mainnet into Polygon in your Metamask.
- Click on the Binance Smart Chain / Ethereum / Avalanche on the top of the interface and switch to Polygon.
- Then the network indicator will change to “Polygon Mainnet,” indicating that you are ready to use forbitspace on Polygon on your PC.
If you want to explore forbitspace on Ethereum on you mobile, just follow these steps:
- On your mobile device, open Metamask and tap this symbol.
- Then clicking the “Browser” button when a table appears. You can input the URL right here.
- Then when you see the forbitspace interface, click this button to switch the current network into Polygon.
- After choosing Polygon, click the “Switch network” button to confirm switching the current network into Polygon.
Now you are ready to use forbitspace on Polygon on your mobile.